Sunday, October 25th, 2009
I am so glad I keep getting emails about ordering dresses through me!! I get so many, I decided to write all the details out so the information is right here waiting for you!! You can certainly order a dress from me if you are not within 50 miles of any of the stores listed on my “Stockists” page. Here’s how it would go:
1. The dresses range between $1600 and $3800. I use all Italian silks and French laces. All of the dresses are custom made in my boutique (the whole dress; I don’t cheat and have them made in China and just put the tags on in the US). No, I do not rent the gowns.
2. Yes, I can customize them slightly, like make them full length, add little sleeves, change the colors, switch the tops, stuff like that. I do not make new dresses that you design, nor do I copy other designers’ gowns (you would be looking for a seamstress-for-hire for that, not a couture designer).
3. From wherever you are, you would have your measurements taken by a good alterations place where you will be having the gown altered after I mail it to you. Give me your measurements and I will make the gown in your size. They come in sizes 2-16, or larger sizes for an added fee (depending on the size).
4. I can send you swatches so you can see the quality of the fabrics in person.
5. To get the dress started, there is a 50% deposit put down and the balance is due before I ship the dress, or we could do COD if you would rather. Shipping is about $20-$50 in the US, and about $200 to other countries with insurance. No sales tax if sold outside of CA.
6. It takes 12 weeks to get a dress, but I can do it faster if need be, for an added fee. (Depending on how rushed, between $50 and $300).
7. Accessories range from $150-$350 and can be customized a bit too, like color of feathers, fabric colors, and French netting colors. They are all hand made in my boutique!!
If you need any further details, or want to place an order, feel free to give me an email or call the store!! 714-960-7400